Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April Showers Bring May Flowers....


Hi Everyone! Forgive me, it's been a while since my last post. A special note from the lovely Miss Becca over at Femme Next Door kicked me in the butt, and reminded me to post!

It's been a particularly dreary week here in our fair city, and that got me thinking trench coats.

There is no doubt that a well fitting trench is one of the most classic wardrobe staples of all time, as well as a must-have for any woman who lives anywhere where there is the slightest hint of precipitation.

The perfect trench for you makes you look and feel sophisticated, put together, and smart. If you find the classic camel/beige shade to be a bit dull for you, try one in an eye-popping shade of fuchsia, green or red, or find one in an interesting pattern that reflects your personal style.


When summer finally rolls around and drives our blues away, pop that sexy trench in the closet, and forget about it until the Fall. Your perfect trench should do double duty for you in the autumn months.

Right now I am loving the modern takes on the classic trench done by such labels as Club Monaco, Pink Tartan, and Soia and Kyo. All Canadian, EH!

Happy Trench Hunting:)
Erin

1 comment:

Rebecca Szymczak said...

Hey lady!!
thanks for the shout out-
email me at: femmenextdoor@gmail.com so I have your email !!
xxxx-me